IS YOUR HOME EXPERIENCING THESE ISSUES?
You’re probably aware of some problems in your home that you experience during day-to-day living:
- A room that’s always too hot or too cold
- Unusual drafty spots
- Ice dams that return every winter
- A musty smell that won’t go away
- Higher-than-average heating or cooling bills
- A SEC home performance audit uses many industry-standard tools to identify the causes behind these problems and many others. Once your home energy audit is completed, we can help identify the best solutions to these problems.
WHAT IS A HOME PERFORMANCE AUDIT?
This energy analysis is a comprehensive series of tests that inspects and measures your home’s efficiency from top to bottom. A typical audit takes 2-3 hours on site with the homeowner present. The assessment report will be mailed 2-3 weeks later. It is very common to get together after receiving the report to answer questions and tailor the work scope to fit your goals and budget. If you choose to move forward, SEC, Inc. will complete the recommended improvements and assist you in accessing available incentives and financing options. Typical energy efficiency home improvements include:
- Reducing drafts with whole-house air sealing and duct sealing
- Adding and improving insulation in the attic, walls, knee walls, and basement
- Upgrading heating systems
- Improving indoor air quality through ventilation
- Installing carbon monoxide detectors and other health and safety measures
Ready to save on energy bills with smart home improvements?
Get in touch to schedule a home performance audit!Email us!